For those who are living in places which experiences extreme cold, there some kind of arrangement needs to be made in order to make sure that sufficient amount of heat is supplied to make life a bit cozy and comfortable. For winters, you can use fireplace, which would be a bit complicated process as you will need to have gas connection or wood to burn it, besides, there also needs to be a chimney to drain out the fume. Most importantly, fireplaces are not meant for all kinds of interiors. The other option you have is a room heater. This is a far more feasible option and can be easily installed in any kind of interior. All you require is an electric connection. You need to install a proper heater according to the size of rooms. Electrical heaters also come with some centralized units, which can be installed, into the ceiling of the house, and the ducted heating system will constantly circulate the heat inside your house. These heaters can easily keep your rooms warm and you can also control these heating systems with a remote control.
What are the Types of Heaters Available in the Market?
- Electric Heaters: When it comes to heating solutions, electric heaters are the most commonly used in residential and commercial installations. They offer gentle and clean heat, which is non-hazardous and safe. No combustion fuels are being used in these types of heaters and therefore they are quite friendly to the environment. There are different types of electric heaters, which are available in the market; some of the post popular types are radiant, convention and fan heaters. You can also opt for some portable heaters for your kids’ room and study rooms. These portable heaters can easily be relocated to another place and you just need to plug in these heaters with the electric source and it will start generating heat airflow instantly.
- Non-Electric Heaters: As the name suggests, these heaters do not require any kind of electrical connection to operate. They are the perfect solutions for outdoor heating. These heaters use gas, wood, kerosene and other kinds of fuels. However, there is one major drawback, which can be associated with the non-electric heaters. It is the fact that they emit harmful carbon monoxide gas, which can be very injurious to health. This is one reason why these heaters are not suitable for indoor heating.
What are the Factors to Consider while buying a Heater?
There are different types of heaters available in the market with different features and specifications. It can be at times quite confusing to choose the best one among them.
- Type of Heater: The first thing, which you need to take into consideration, is what type of heater you want. As mentioned, there are 2 types of heaters available; one that runs on electricity and the other which uses gas, wood as fuel.
- Where to use: This is another important aspect that needs to be taken into consideration. If you are planning to install the heater inside a room, in that case, you should not go for the non-electric heaters as they emit harmful gases. These heaters would be best for outdoors.
- Cost: It depends on your budget which type of heater you would opt for and always choose the heater according to your limited budget only.
There are various options available to you when it comes to heaters. Which type you would choose depends on the purpose you wish to use it for.